Thursday, July 28, 2011 9:41 AM
AMERICA’S GUIDES TO HEALTH AND BEAUTY
Tickle Lipo may offer patients suffering from gynecomastia a more comfortable and quicker procedure to remove excess fat from the breast area.
Gynecomastia, popularly known as “man boobs” or “moobs” is a condition in which males have excessive breast tissue. Embarrassing to men who have them, male breast reduction is now available to treat gynecomastia. Typically not dangerous in a medical sense, men who have enlarged breasts are often ashamed of them and will refuse to take off their shirts, regardless of how warm it is.
Before and After of Male Breast Reduction
Image Courtesy of Good Morning America, abc.com
As seen on Good Morning America (GMA) and Nightline, patients with severe cases of gynecomastia now have less invasive options to reduce the appearance of excess breast tissue. This includes the new Nutational Infrasonic Liposuculpture (NIL) device known as Tickle Lipo. After it’s namesake, the device actually produces a tickling sensation during the procedure.
According to GMA, gynecomastia causes existing male breast tissue to swell and actually produces female breast cells in men, causing the breast tissue to look feminine and fuller. It is estimated that up to 60% of males are affected with a ranging severity of gynecomastia. While the condition is fairly common during adolescence, these cases typically resolve themselves as males get older, leaving adolescence behind.
In a recent study released by MayoCinic.com, gynecomastia strikes when there is hormonal imbalance: naturally during adolescence or old age, exposure to steroids or estrogen, side effects from street drugs or certain cancer treatments. Typically, once the underlying condition is treated, gynecomastia symptoms also abate. However, for those whose symptoms do not go away, professional treatment may help.
Traditionally, male breast reduction is performed through liposuction to reduce the breast tissue or reconstruct the breast itself. A small incision is made by the nipple or armpit where the cannula is inserted to break up and remove excess fat. Any glandular tissue and excess skin is removed to reveal a more athletic pectoral appearance. New procedures may combine liposuction with a laser treatment to smooth out the skin.
Tickle Lipo may offer gynecomastia patients less invasive option that is may be more comfortable and faster to address the excess fat in their breasts. The cannula is activated by air pressure, causing a whirling movement from infrasonic and vibration, breaking fat away and suctioning it out simultaneously. Physicians have reported Tickle Lipo may be completed faster due to this combination.
“Tickle Lipo allows me to remove more fat in less time and to simultaneously tighten the skin,” says Newport Beach Tickle Lipo provider, Dr. Thomas Barnes. With this liposuction alternative, recovery may be faster and patients can be back to work in just a day or two.
According to the manufacturer, Tickle Lipo offers faster and more comfortable infiltration while causing less trauma to the surrounding tissue, meaning less downtime and quicker recovery. Unlike liposuction, Tickle Lipo provides non-thermal tissue tightening which is optimal in male breast reduction surgeries to address any excess skin or tissue after the fat is removed. Tickle Lipo is performed under local anesthesia so patients do not have to be put under, lessening the overall cost of the procedure and significantly cutting back downtime.
- Tickle Lipo For Male Breast Reduction – Tickle Lipo may offer patients suffering from gynecomastia a more comfortable and quicker procedure to remove excess fat from the breast area.
- Can You Laugh Away Your Belly Fat with Tickle Lipo? – Dr. Sandra Lee is a guest on The Doctors discussing Tickle Lipo, one of the newest advancements in body sculpting technology
- Patients and Physicians Enjoy the Ease of Tickle Lipo – One of the latest devices for effective fat reduction is Tickle Lipo which uses a special 3-D motion to make fat removal fast and easy.
- Newest Tickle Lipo System To Be Shown At 2011 AACS Meeting In Phoenix -Medical Alliance Services will be showing the most advanced iteration of Tickle Lipo at the annual American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS) meeting in Phoenix, AZ on Jan 12-16, 2011.
- Less Downtime With Tickle Lipo – Faster recovery times with less swelling and inflammation makes Tickle Lipo a new liposuction alternative that removes fat and tightens skin.
- Tickle Lipo: A New Liposuction Procedure With Shorter Downtime – One of the newest devices to hit the market, Tickle Lipo, actually tickles patients during the procedure due to a vibrating cannula but will it really remove your belly fat?
- Dr. Sandra Lee Demonstrates Tickle Lipo on The Doctors – Tickle lipo offers a simple procedure with low downtime, and patients love their results.
- Tickle Lipo: Removes Body Fat and Allows Fast Healing – Patients who are looking for another option in liposuction may enjoy the ease and simple recovery of Tickle Lipo.
- Tickle Lipo Now Available Nationwide – Doctors and patients all over the country are enjoying the benefits of liposuction with this new heat-free device that disrupts fat without destroying it.
- Anti-Aging Secrets: Look and Feel Your Best In Your 50s – Supplements and aesthetic procedures may keep you looking younger and fresher and feeling better than ever.
- Change Your Attitude For Better Weight Loss Results – Sometimes it takes changing your point of view to see something clearly – weight loss is no different. Changing your attitude could be exactly what you need to successfully achieve your weight loss goals.
- Your Template To A Day Of Healthy Eating – Losing weight takes planning and hard work – making sure you have plenty of the right foods makes straying more difficult. Here’s a meal plan for a day to base your diet on.
- BOTOX For Bladder Treatment May Be Coming To The U.S. – BOTOX has received EU approval for the use of the drug for bladder incontinence and may be making it’s way to the U.S.
- 5 Tips to Save Money While Staying Fit – When finances are tight, it’s time to prioritize. Here are 5 ways to cut back on spending without falling off the fitness wagon.
- Free Radical Theory Of Aging: Is Your Body Under Attack? – Free radicals may be the culprit to common aging signs: wrinkles, loose skin, hair loss and other dangerous diseases.
People researching Tickle Lipo also researched:
- Anti-Aging Secrets: Look and Feel Your Best In Your 50s
- Change Your Attitude For Better Weight Loss Results
- Your Template To A Day Of Healthy Eating
- Finding The Right Cosmetic Surgeon Who Will Listen To Your Needs
- BOTOX For Bladder Treatment May Be Coming To The U.S.
- Getting Back To Pre-Baby Shape
- 5 Tips to Save Money While Staying Fit
- Free Radical Theory Of Aging: Is Your Body Under Attack?
- Getting Rid Of Post-Baby Belly Fat Without Surgery